Baby Back Ribs We rub them with our Lilith Rub, Smoke them and vacuum seel them to preserve the freshness. When you get them, they won't be fully cooked, but in just 2 hours you will have fresh fall off the bone ribs.
1 Rack Baby Back Ribs
READ FIRST: Bake before consuming! Bake within 60 minutes of purchase/delivery or freeze *freezing may extend life up to 3 years.
- Defrost in cold water prior to baking.
- Preheat oven to 350*F (175*C).
- Remove ribs from vacuum sealed bag
- Place 1-3 racks in aluminum foil pan.
- Add 1, cup of apple juice per rack of ribs
- Cover ribs with foil.
- Bake 2 hours.
- Remove and Cool Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- Top With "Loki's, Lucifer's, Lucifer's Keto, Kiapolō’s, Ishtar's, Mictian's, Supay's, Barbecue Sauces."
- CAUTION Coyote Ribs will be hot & Addictive, ENJOY!!!